Integrity Bed Bug Solutions uses the Heat Remediation process. This is the most technologically advanced way of eradicating bed bugs IN 1 DAY! This custom state of the art manufactured system, includes RX12 Heaters , Air Movers, wireless temperature controls and monitors that have been specifically designed to eliminate your bed bug infestation. Once the system is in place, we increase and maintain a surface temperature of 130° to 148° (Fahrenheit) killing the bugs, nymphs & larvae within minutes. Bed bugs are ectoparasites with an outer skeleton that will quickly dry out and fracture in high heat. By manipulating the heat throughout the home-including voids in the walls- we are able to guarantee that the treated environment will be 100% free of bed bugs within 4-10 hours. No other treatment offers such fast and thorough results.
Chemical Free - Energy Efficient - Kills Bed Bugs & Eggs - Discreet & Clean - Keep All Your Belongings - Bed Bug Free In 1 Day! - 100% Guarantee
You think you have Bed Bugs?
Here is what to look for before you call.
The Bed Bug Investigation & Assessment is the second step in the battle against bed bugs in the home.
- IBBS will come out and perform a visual inspection to determine the presence of bed bugs
- A highly-skilled PCS will do a thorough inspection of the property, including, but not limited to:
- Checking bed mattresses, sheets, box springs, pillows, blankets and comforters
- Inspecting closets, clothing, baskets, dressers, media stands, couches, sofas, etc.
- Checking garage areas, basements and attics as needed and/or accessible
- Inspecting baseboards, moldings, outlets, windows, window treatments, carpeting and more
- Checking any other spaces or items in the home where bed bugs may be hiding
- The PCS will answer any initial questions or address any concerns about products and/or services that IBBS provides, including educating the customer on bed bugs themselves.
If a visual inspection confirms the presence of bed bugs, we will provide the customer with available options for dealing with the infestation:
- The PCS will take measurements of the area(s) to be treated and make sketches of those areas, noting item locations within the area(s) and places bed bugs are found. We will take pictures to document the infestation and/or collect samples where necessary and record our findings. The PCS will contact the office and relay case-specific information to a Sales Representative at the conclusion of the investigation. The PCS will determine the square footage of the potential area(s) to be treated, in order for our Sales Representatives to accurately quote pricing.
- Cleanliness & organization of the location to be treated is very important and has a direct effect on the cost to treat your home or business. Concierge-level Pre-Preparation and Post-Remediation services are available at an additional price.
- The customer will have the option of calling a Sales Representative to discuss scheduling of services and related pricing. The PCS will not discuss pricing or give price/product quotes. All pricing, quotes and scheduling will be done over the phone through a Sales Representative at the conclusion of the investigation. The customer can also request to have a Sales Representative call them by providing an appropriate telephone number and time to call.
If a visual inspection does NOT confirm the presence of bed bugs, we will provide the customer with additional IBBS options for detecting the presence of bed bugs:
- Please note… visual inspections reveal bed bugs only about 30% to 40% of the time! Beg bugs are great at hiding, can be extremely small and very difficult to see with the naked eye, especially when the infestations are still small in total population size.
- Additional services include monitoring systems (40% - 70% success rate) and Militerrier's Bed Bug Dogs (70% to 90% success rate)
- These services are optional and available at an additional cost